Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh The Process of Pregnancy

Good Morning all. Bear with with me for this is my first blog I have ever compiled.  I wanted to open a blog to give you a Husband/Father-to-be point of view of this whole pregnancy process.  Granted, my wife and I are a little over 8 months into this process, so I am a little behind.  :) 

First off, let me say that I couldn't be any happier about this little princess coming into our lives. She has already been showered with love and sweetness from the time we announced our pregnancy.  Her name is Brynley for those of you out there that don't know already.  Brynley Elizabeth Mitchell. 

So in summary, we found out we were pregnant sometime in late August or early September.  Decided on a first name pretty early, but didn't decide on a middle name until about the 7 month of our pregnancy.  We are almost finished with Brynley's room and have begun to receive baby gifts to help us out once she arrives(which is supposed to be April 25 - the day after Easter). Christina has her 35 week appointment at the beginning of April and at this time we will be able to get an idea of how itty bitty or how large and in charge Brynley will be.

Look for my next blog in which I talk about my personal point of view and what I expect in the coming weeks. So long, farewell, until we meet again! Peace

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how large but I have a very good feeling she WILL be in charge, like it or not! LOL We are going to sit back and just laugh our bootay off! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete