Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh the Process of Pregnancy : Part Duex

So it's 9:45pm and I am trying to figure this whole blog thing out. Not sure how well I am doing but the frustration is building a bit.

For the first time tonight, I was able to feel Christina's belly when Brynley was having the hiccups.  How cool was this?!?  Was definitely a weird feeling.  Not the same as her moving around in momma's belly, but it was definitely a cool experience.  Christina is 33 weeks and going strong.  She doesn't complain alot but she does have her days.  As for me, I am excited about what is to come.   For the most part I feel I have been very relaxed and easy going when it comes to the fact that I am going to be a Daddy in about a month! 

I have to say that Christina's belly is growing by the day. Seems like every time I take a peek at it, looks bigger than before.  This tells me that there is a good chance we might have a strong and healthy baby girl. I am praying for that.  After experiencing a few minutes of the baby shower, It's very reassuring that there are so many family and friends supporting and loving this little princess.  The added help has been so welcomed and we feel extremely blessed with all the shared love and generosity. 

The baby room is near complete and I think Mamma has plans to finish this project sometime during Spring Break. Until then, PEACE

2 comments:

  1. I'm so embarassed that we've only felt hiccups just recently...I bet we've felt them before but just didn't know it! Oh geez...

    Love the blog babe <3

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how exciting it was for you guys when you first heard her little heart beat? Brynley has no idea what is in store for her when she arrives..so many hugs & kisses. We'll try to leave some for the parents! :-)

    ReplyDelete