Today is a Great Day! Right now I am at work blogging, which I don't know if I should be. It will be ok. Don't worry. :)
So it's been a while since my last blog and there has been many activities since. I will say the most memorable came when Christina and I attended this Infant Care class. We covered how to bathe, burp, clothe, diagnose, feed, and what "stuff" is supposed to look like. This class was very informative and we were able to, well I was able to, learn and have hands on training for our soon-to-be baby. Snacks were provided as well as refreshments to give us a break from class. This was a 3 hour class and luckily enough, it didn't feel like a 3 hour class. Christina and I will be better parents now and you might as well say we are the Top Parents to draft in this years Amature Parenting League! All in all this was a great experience and would highly recommend for any new parents that don't know anything.(I am mainly talking about myself here)
This past weekend was packed with gatherings and friendly outings. Having already parents around to guide us and advise us on what to exepct is very much needed. So we decided to get together, not only to hear about baby stuff, but to just sit and relax with people that we enjoy being around. Friday was a meeting with the Gartz family. Their little guy was very good. Ate his dinner, people watched, and chewed on some spoons. I thought to myself, man that doesn't look to hard right there. I think I could do this with no problems. What a joy it was to relax and catch up on old friendship.
Satruday was an all day event. Knowing I had a busy day today, I installed the blinds in the baby room so I could get a head start for Saturday. Mowed the lawn, planted a Sago Palm, watered the yard, swept the driveway, filled my truck up, went to the bank, and had enough time to install some cabinet hardware. I fininshed the master bathroom with installing hardware and so I am thinking I am nearly a professional at this. Confindence can lead to mistakes I tell ya. I ended up drilling two holes on the wrong side of the drawer. So now when you walk in the guest bathroom, you will see 2 extra holes in the drawer. So please try and not look. Thanks. :) The chores needed to be done so that the house would be nice looking for the family appreciation dinner. This was to give back to Christina's Aunt and Uncle and as well as her Grandparents for putting together the baby bedding and getting us the very nice, plush rocker. We had spaghetti and meatballs, salad, fettuchini alfreda, and chocalte cake. It was good times!
Finally on Sunday we met up with the Mosleys and Baileys for a little brunch. But before this Christina and me graced our presence at The Woodlands church. Sermon was great and left their feeling positive and high on life. We have so much to look forward too, so why shouldn't we have these feelings, right? Brunch went well and for the rest of the day, Christina and I hung out and relaxed. Watch some TV and took a brisk, very brisk, walk down the street and back. So all in all, this was a great weekend. I look forward to more like these.
Look for more blogs as we will be creeping closer and closer to our Due Date! Until then , PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment