Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh The Process of Pregnancy: Part IV

Today has been a very relaxing day.  Slept in and stayed in bed til about 9ish.  Well I thought it was 9ish, but really it was 10ish.  Completely forgot about the time change this weekend and that through me off a tad. 

I cannot express enough how grateful we are to have such wonderful people in our lives.  I received a call from my wonderful wife while I was at work.  It was late in the afternoon and Christina was sounding excited on the phone.  I was like, "why do you sound so excited?" Come to find out, her students and their parents graciously gave us very nice gifts to help us out with the baby.  We were stunned a little because these were pretty expensive items.  Before Christina and I ended our conversation, I made sure to let her know that Mr. Mitchell(me) said Thank You for the gifts!  Christina then relayed that message and all I heard was yelling.  I am assuming they were saying Your Welcome.  But it made me chuckle a bit. 

Christina is 34 week on Monday (3/14) and it is getting down to the wire. I think we have a class set up for Wednesday and this will help us on learning the process of Breastfeeding.  What to do and what not to do. Her and I feel very strongly about this and hope this class will give us the edge on tackling such a frustrating feat.  In the weeks to come, we are preparing for baby showers, baby classes, and important baby appointments.  Pretty soon, we will tackle the car seat thingymajigger and get out a checklist for what we need to bring to the hospital in case Christina goes into labor early.  So much to remember.  I know Christina has a few items on her TO DO list this week since she will be off for Spring Break, so look for possible pictures of the baby room on future blogs.  Until then, PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Better enjoy the PEACE while you can. That may be coming to an end soon....VERY soon!! LOL

    ReplyDelete