Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where have I been?

Over the past months you were probably wondering where is Sam and his beautiful family?  Have no fear, the Mitchell's are here.  Well as many of you proud parents know, it is work to have a kid but its well worth it.  Every time I look at Brynley's chubby cheeks and her enormous smile, I can't help but laugh and smile too. 

I am writing a quick blog because I was inspired today with some great news.  I won't go into details but let's just say they are expecting! I will keep the names to myself only to hide the identity.  Wouldn't want to be the spoiler and ruin it for some.  So I have opted to remain silent till word has spread. So reading her blog reminded me that I have been such a slacker and need keep everyone in the know. Check out the photo's and videos of our wonderful daughter and her hilarious antics. 

With school beginning soon, Christina has been working hard day in and day out to get her T-shack ( aka portable bldg) up to speed with posters, schedules, back pack rack, and any other tasks I failed to mention. With her focus ands drive to make sure everything is ready for the first day of school, I have taken more time to be with Little Miss Princess. We laugh and talk to one another.  She is learning to use her left arm for throwing/hitting and I am teaching her the game of baseball.  Don't worry, I am introducing her to many other sports, hunting, and lawn care.  Sometimes we go outside and water the lawn or pick some weeds together. 

So in my next blog, I will try to include up to date pics and maybe a video.  A break down of how life in the Mitchell household is run and what's in store for future events and activities. Until then, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment