So she had her 4 month shots on Friday- 8/30 and the first shot was a stinger. She did not like it at all. The next 2 were very quick and really didn't have alot of time to think about the pain those 2 caused because she was still crying from the first one. After some TLC from Dad (No Mom this time, just me), she began to settle down. After 5 minutes she was as good as new. I felt proud because here I have a 4 month old that was just given 3 shots and not a tear present. Behind me I see a 5 year old crying uncontrollably. That was a proud moment for me. Mrs. Brynley represented the Mitchell family quite well.
At her appointment, the nurse took her weight, height, and head circumference. She came in at 15.4lbs and 25in long. I cannot remember her head circumference, but I know it was around the 40th percentile. She is healthy as can be and on her way to becoming the next Jenny Finch. :)


We set up her 6 month appt. in October and by then we hope she is crawling. Mom and I will continue to work on helping her obtain this goal, but eventually she has to do it on her own right? Until next time, PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment